AccueilThor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 VideThor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
chesterlio

chesterlio

Masculin

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Mer 21 Sep 2022 - 16:46

Je suis un grand fan de Marvel mais il faut arrêter de tout faire passer en mode comique !!!
Sérieux ça deviens vraiment lourd les blagues à 2 centimes sur n’importe quoi !!!
J’ai l’impression en voyant ce film d’être passer en mode Jerry Lewis ( et encore lui il me faisait rire ) …
Bref mesdames et messieurs les scénaristes concentrez vous plus sur l’histoire et la qualité de vos images plutôt que de faire des blagounettes pouraves toutes les 33 secondes …
Ceci dit … Thor a un beau cul 😉
Merci par avance …

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 86309010
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maëlen

Maëlen

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Sam 8 Oct 2022 - 21:49

Je suis personnellement peinée par le film, et pourtant de base, je suis très bon public. Surtout avec la saga Thor, ayant beaucoup aimé les 3 premiers films malgré leurs défauts.

Mais là Marvel a touché le fond. La première partie du film ressemble à une parodie de Thor. Pas une scène sans blague lourde ou scène gênante. L’humour Marvel est sympa quand il est distillé avec parcimonie, mais là c’est trop. On a quand même un mec qui chasse les dieux et enlève des enfants, mais ça blague dans tous les sens, et limite on croirait que les personnages partent en balade. Le clou c’est chez Zeus, la scène est ridicule de bout en bout (j’ai eu vraiment pitié pour Russell Crowe) (et en voyant la scène du générique j’ai encore plus peur pour Thor 5 s’il y en a un 😬)
Et les costumes flashy… même celui de Thor. On dirait des cosplayeurs tellement ils font mastoc ☹ (surtout que beaucoup de cosplayeurs feraient mieux que ça… 🥲).

C’est un peu mieux en deuxième partie - parce que ça devient enfin un peu plus sérieux et que les personnages s’embarquent sur des réflexions intéressantes sur la vie. Et qu’on a enfin quelques moments d’émotion - j’ai trouvé la scène entre Jane et Thor sur le bateau émouvante, ainsi que la scène de fin - une conclusion certes triste, mais enfin définitive de la relation Thor/Jane. La scène en noir et blanc est la plus réussie du film à mon sens, Christian Bale est d’ailleurs le seul acteur qui s’en sort à peu près bien dans ce film, même si son personnage ne réussit jamais vraiment à nous inquiéter.

Bref, ce film est largement oubliable.

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Sam 19 Nov 2022 - 14:00

Chris Hemsworth va prendre une pause dans sa carrière après avoir appris durant le tournage de Sans limites qu'il a une prédisposition génétique à la maladie d'Alzheimer.

Dans un entretien pour Vanity Fair, il revient sur le rôle de Thor, et alors qu'il annonçait jusqu'à présent revenir pour le rôle tant qu'on voulait bien de lui, il y a mentionné l'idée d’un départ du MCU :
"J'ai le sentiment qu’il faudrait tourner la page si je reprends le rôle de Thor, vous voyez ce que je veux dire ? Je pense que ce serait justifié et j'ai l'impression que ce serait probablement le grand final pour le personnage. Cela n'a aucun rapport avec un quelconque projet ou sur ce que l'on m'aurait éventuellement dit. Il existe cette idée de cheminement d’un héros, sa naissance, son voyage puis sa mort et j'en suis peut-être à ce stade. Qui sait ?"

Vanity Fair a écrit:

In an exclusive sit-down with Vanity Fair, the actor discusses movies, the future of Thor, his businesses, fatherhood, and how a genetic predisposition for Alzheimer’s alters everything.

Chris Hemsworth went looking for trouble. And he found it.

While working on National Geographic’s Limitless, his new docuseries about pushing back on the natural decline that comes with time and aging, the star of Thor and Extraction underwent a battery of genetic tests to see what, if anything, the future might have waiting for him, etched into his very DNA. What he discovered, he says in the show, was “my biggest fear.”

His makeup includes two copies of the gene APOE4, one from his mother, the other from his father, which studies have linked to an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease. One in four people carry a single copy of the gene, but only 2 to 3% of the population have both, according to a 2021 study by the National Institutes of Health.

In episode five of Limitless, the 39-year-old actor confronts what this means for him and his future. It’s not a hard diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, he emphasized in a new interview with Vanity Fair, but it is cause for concern, the double occurrence of the gene placing him in a category of much higher risk for being impacted by the condition. “My concern was I just didn’t want to manipulate it and overdramatize it, and make it into some sort of hokey grab at empathy, or whatever, for entertainment,” Hemsworth says. “It’s not like I’ve been handed my resignation.”

If anything, he talks about the finding as a blessing. Hemsworth can begin taking steps to manage the risk, maintain physical and mental health, and perhaps stave off the development of the disorder for as long as possible. He’s dealing with it a number of ways—gallows humor among them.

It’s also made him reflective. Over the past decade, he has become a global superstar, bringing to life the God of Thunder in the Marvel Studios movies. He also got married to actress Elsa Pataky and they have three children who are growing up fast.

In this exclusive interview, he tells VF about how he’s looking to the future—and how the fear of losing it makes him value it more.

[...]

As though watching the reaction will make the box office go up.

Absolutely, trying to will it to accumulate. [Laughs] I think I'm better at letting go once I've done my part and the process is finished.

Are there types of stories you would like to act in or produce for yourself? Sometimes people say, “I really want to do a musical, or I really want to do a Western.”

I like the intimacy of a smaller, more grounded piece. I like the fact that I'm not learning fight choreography or wearing a heavy costume which is uncomfortable and making me want to pull my hair out. But I've also been very lucky, like in Furiosa, to have a very intimate character storyline in amongst a bigger setting.

It's not so much what I want to do as much as who I want to work with. And then the joy to develop a character from nothing, and have a wealth of understanding, knowledge, and backstory. Then you get on the field and it's all instinct. That for me is the fun part.

I'd love to do a love story, though. A drama.

Not a rom-com?

Nah, I feel like I've done that. We had a go with that. There was Love and Thunder, [laughs] a chaotic kind of film.

Is there more Thor in your future?

I don't know. I think there'd be more to say if the people want to hear me say it.

I believe Marvel promised more with the end of Love and Thunder.

Yeah, I think they always do. Look, I'm completely open to it, if there is something unique and fresh and unexpected to do with the character and the world. I've always loved the experience. I've been very thankful I've been able to do something different each time.

You're the only one of the original Avengers who got four solo movies.

Yeah, I know.

Iron Man got a conclusion. Captain America got a conclusion. Are you hoping that there'll be a conclusion for Thor?

Yeah, for sure. I feel like we'd probably have to close the book if I ever did it again, you know what I mean? I feel like it probably warrants that. I feel like it'd probably be the finale, but that's not based on anything anyone's told me or any sort of plans. You have this birth of a hero, the journey of a hero, then the death of a hero, and I don't know—am I at that stage? Who knows?

What else is on the horizon? You have the Centr wellness app, right? So you’re a tech mogul as well?

We started that about four years ago and it was birthed through just the accumulation of knowledge I had around health and fitness—and being inundated with people asking me, “How'd you get fit? How'd you do this? How'd you do that?” And I thought I could create a platform and bring aboard all of these folks that have helped me bring out the best version of myself, and share that with a large audience.

It's been really fulfilling. People say they love the films, and so on, but when someone comes up and says I've changed their life and they've lost weight they never thought they would, or got in better shape than they've ever been in, it's fantastic. Not just the physical but the emotional state dramatically changes and [people] have a better outlook on life.

Is that a question you get all the time? “How do I get ripped like Thor?”

Yeah, or just how do I lose weight, or how do I get more muscle, or just people wanting to change.

We spoke on the set of Infinity War and I noticed, “This is the only one of the Avengers who has weights in the trailer.”

[Laughs] Yeah…

Playing the part is pretty demanding, isn’t it?

Oh, for sure. It's exhausting. You have a cheat day as far as you need time to repair. It's just as important. But then once that first meal's out of the way and you've eaten all those donuts and pizza, you feel horrendous. So, I'm a little smarter with my cheat day. It becomes a cheat meal now just because I usually don't feel great afterwards. It seems like a great idea at the time.

I think people sometimes misunderstand and see an actor who’s in peak physical condition for a movie and they think, “Well, that must be how they are all the time.”

Or it's just seen as vanity as opposed to art. If I put on a bunch of unhealthy weight [for a role] or take off a bunch of weight to an unhealthy state, there's a different sort of opinion or amount of respect that comes with it. Whereas, always playing that character, I was seen as a body builder. I felt like I've had to work harder to go, “Oh no, I'm an actor and I love the art form and it's a creative outlet,” and so on.

I probably haven't done myself any favors in that department by having a health or fitness app. I just kind of accepted that and went with it. There's a ton of injuries and just the exhaustion and so on, but I had big shoes to fill, as far as what the character looked like, and the physicality of it.

I’ve heard this from others. Hugh Jackman has talked about the challenges of playing a superhuman, and the way he had to eat and push himself. Is there a part of you that can’t wait to let yourself go? Or at least be less regimented?

The discipline to it is like—you need to be obsessive about it. And at times it breeds insanity. You're counting calories, and is there oil in that or butter? What's in there? Dressing on the side? There's a militant approach that you have. But I don't know, I feel like over the years I've gotten the swing of it.

It's become second nature now. And as I said before, every time I've got to an end of a film like, “Oh, I can't wait to do nothing,” but within three or four days, I'm sitting around, I've eaten a bunch of shitty food and I'm like, “Ugh, my back hurts and I'm tired and I've got no energy,” and I'm like, so I'm glad I know what it feels like to have a little more discipline and I know the positive effects it has on me.

Does acting still excite you? Is it the kind of thing you want to keep doing or do you see yourself thinking, Maybe I’ll open a winery?

It does excite me. I'm going to recharge now and just not be so focused on the future—and what's next? And what else is coming? And what haven't I done? I'm in a state of, not passive, but a little more surrendering to [the idea that] things are as they are. I don't mean that in a sort of apathetic way, but there's a stillness to my thinking about it all now.

I can talk to you for hours about what I want to do, but it doesn't fill my head 24/7 like it used to. That's not out of having lost any of the passion for it, it's just a sense of contentment, and with being very proud of what I've done and the experiences I've had. I welcome whatever comes next.

But it's nice to sit now without the urgency or the anxiety of: “Quick! I need a job!” Or, “What if they don't give you another opportunity? What if this is the last one?”

Is that thinking necessary to succeed?

In order to get into this business, there's a desperation to it. There are a lot of nos, the odds are against you, so you need to be obsessive about it. And then you get to a point of achieving those things and the obsessive nature is still there. That's when it gets a little troublesome. That's when I think you're running past what you've thought was the dream scenario. I think I just want to, day by day, simplify again.

Being in these epic-sized movies is still going to be hard.

Yeah, I think it's enjoyable when I'm rested and I'm prepared. When I've gone from one to another straight off the back of each one, then it's exhausting and you kind of forget why you're doing it. I'm excited to do things in a more limited sort of—not limited, what's the word?

Curated?

Curated. In a more curated way. I felt a sense of guilt when I would say no to a film before. There was a part of me that was like, “Who do you think you are? You've never had this opportunity and here it is! You're going to let it go and pass you by?” Now I'm much more comfortable saying no and much more at ease with it all. I'm very thankful for that. I'm glad I'm not having this conversation 20 years from now and my kids have grown up and left my home.

Thinking, “I wish I'd done things differently?”

I've had older, very experienced directors go, “Don't do what I did.” They talk about their kids having grown up—and they missed it. What was interesting about it was, they were admitting the fault—but at the same time, they were still on set, still doing it. There's an addictive quality to it, I think, about being in the mix and being a part of the chase and being part of the adrenaline that comes with all of it.

People ultimately do what they want, even if later it isn't what they wish they had done.

Yeah, you can simultaneously still be doing the same thing knowing it's wrong but have no intention to change it either.  It's like, “I know it's not right, but…”

I'm not talking about retiring by any means, but like you said: it's a more curated approach to things.

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Banniz12
Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Banniere-chronique-disney
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Timon Timauvais
Propriétaire
Timon Timauvais

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Mer 15 Mar 2023 - 8:14

Tout chaud sur Chronique Disney, le site, retrouvez, en cliquant sur l'image, la mise à jour de notre liste des personnages du MCU avec ceux de Thor : Love and Thunder.
Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Capt1454

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Dcpleg26 Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 BannierePubFace Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Banniere-chronique-disney
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Jeu 8 Juin 2023 - 19:30

Chris Hemsworth admet que Thor : Love and Thunder était "trop ridicule".
"Nous nous sommes trop amusés. C'est devenu trop bête. C'est toujours difficile d'être au centre et d'avoir un vrai recul... J'aime le processus, c'est toujours une aventure. Mais vous ne savez pas comment le public va réagir". Hemsworth a déclaré que ses plus grands détracteurs étaient les amis de son fils : "C'est une bande d'enfants de huit ans qui critiquent mon film. 'Nous pensons que celui-ci avait trop d'humour, l'action était cool mais les effets visuels n'étaient pas aussi bons'. Je grince des dents et j'en ris également".

Variety a écrit:

Marvel’s “Thor: Love and Thunder” was a box office hit with $760 million worldwide, but a lot of Marvel fans were turned off by writer-director Taika Waititi’s silly humor and the film’s unappealing visual effects. Thor actor himself, Chris Hemsworth, is aware of the negativity around his fourth “Thor” movie, and he even admitted in a new GQ magazine profile that “Love and Thunder” was “too silly” for its own good.

“I think we just had too much fun. It just became too silly,” Hemsworth said about the movie. “It’s always hard being in the center of it and having any real perspective…I love the process, it’s always a ride. But you just don’t know how people are going to respond.”

Hemsworth said his biggest critics were his son’s friends. “It’s a bunch of eight-year-olds critiquing my film. ‘We thought this one had too much humor, the action was cool but the VFX weren’t as good,’” he said. “I cringe and laugh equally at it.”

Hemsworth has starred in a total of eight Marvel movies, and just because “Thor: Love and Thunder” was “too silly” doesn’t mean he’s against doing more. The actor currently is not contracted for any more Marvel movies. He really wants to do “some other stuff for a while,” but he’ll return if it’s a creatively rich opportunity.

“I love the experience,” Hemsworth said. “I love the fact that I’ve been able to do something fairly different throughout the process. ‘Thor 1’ and 2 were their own thing, ‘Thor 3’ and 4 were a very different feel…and then even ‘Avengers,’ the Lebowski Thor, the ‘Infinity War’ Thor, due to different directors and I think mostly my own need to do something different.”

Marvel has had a rocky track record as of late. While “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” was a box office hit and earned Angela Bassett an Oscar nomination for best supporting actress, “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” earned some of the MCU’s worst reviews and cratered at the box office with $476 million. That number is all the more troublesome considering “Quantumania” was the kick off for the MCU’s next phase and marked the introduction of its Thanos-size new villain, Kang the Conqueror.

Hemsworth told GQ that “Wakanda Forever” was “really cool.” He didn’t see “Quantumania,” but he saw enough of the marketing to wonder why Marvel turned the relatively small “Ant-Man” franchise into a huge space epic.

“That’s the trick: you have to separate all those stories,” Hemsworth said “The moment it’s like: ‘Your world is in danger, the entire universe!’ It’s like, ‘Yeah, so [it] was the last 24 films.’ It has to become a bit more personal and grounded.”

Hemsworth also addressed criticisms of Marvel made by top filmmakers such as Martin Scorsese and Quentin Tarantino. Scorsese has hit out against Marvel for negatively impacting exhibition, while Tarantino said last November that Marvel is incapable of generating movie stars.

“Part of the Marvel-ization of Hollywood is…you have all these actors who have become famous playing these characters,” Tarantino said on the  “2 Bears, 1 Cave” podcast. “But they’re not movie stars. Right? Captain America is the star. Or Thor is the star. I mean, I’m not the first person to say that. I think that’s been said a zillion times…but it’s like, you know, it’s these franchise characters that become a star.”

“That’s super depressing when I hear that,” Hemsworth said about Tarantino and Scorsese. “There goes two of my heroes I won’t work with. I guess they’re not a fan of me.”

Seeing the glass half-full, Hemsworth added, “I’m thankful that I have been a part of something that kept people in cinemas. Now, whether or not those films were to the detriment of other films, I don’t know. I don’t love when we start scrutinizing each other when there’s so much fragility in the business and in this space of the arts as it is…I say that less to the directors who made those comments, who are all, by the way, still my heroes, and in a heartbeat I would leap to work with any of them. But I say it more to the broader opinion around that topic. I don’t think any of us have the answer, but we’re trying.”

Hemsworth next appears in “Extraction 2,” streaming June 16 on Netflix.

Nova80

Nova80

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Jeu 8 Juin 2023 - 21:04

Perso, c'était juste ce qu'il fallait pour moi !
Un super héros qui se prend au sérieux, c'est bien plus souvent raté que réussi, n'est-ce pas Ben Haffleck ?!

DLP:   Mars 1996, Mars 2022, Octobre 2022, Décembre 2022, Février 2023, Mars 2023, Mai 2023, Octobre 2023.

Walt Disney World: Avril 1997.
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Sam 9 Sep 2023 - 18:50

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Imag1109

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Imag1110

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Imag1111

marvel.com a écrit:

Go in-depth with this excerpt from 'MARVEL STUDIOS’ THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER THE OFFICIAL MOVIE SPECIAL' On-Sale on September 19!

A mysterious, yet slightly familiar new hero emerged during Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder, as Thor is reunited with his old flame, Jane Foster, who is...different. She's become mighty, specifically The Mighty Thor! Now fans can go behind the scenes of Natalie Portman's return to the Thor films with the upcoming release of Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love And Thunder The Official Movie Special, hitting bookstores everywhere on September 19, 2023.

Lavishly illustrated with stunning behind-the-scenes images and production art, director Taika Waititi and cast members Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, and Tessa Thompson reveal the secrets behind the creation of the spectacular movie.

Pre-order Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love And Thunder The Official Movie Special at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million or wherever books are sold.

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Imag1112

You can get as sneak peek of the book here with this exclusive excerpt of Natalie Portman 's interview about becoming The Mighty Thor and what it was like to get back into the MCU!

NATALIE PORTMAN
What was the draw of joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

I was excited to work with Kenneth Branagh on a big Super Hero movie, particularly one that’s inspired by Norse mythology. It just seemed like someone with this Shakespearian background would have a really interesting take on it. Then, of course, Thor went in this unexpected direction with Taika Waititi at the helm. It was exciting to come back with a totally different lens on the same sort of world.

What was it like working with the rest of the cast on the first Thor film?

It was incredible being introduced to such enormous talents like Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston in the early days as they established their Marvel Studios characters. To see such great actors before the world gets to see them is rare and incredible, especially when they are that caliber. So that was amazing. And then, of course, to work with Kat Dennings and Stellan Skarsgård, who I worked with on a number of scenes in the first two films, had a great sense of energy.

Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder reunites you with Chris Hemsworth.

It’s just incredible to watch Chris’ talent, and he’s just so agile with moving from serious scenes to extreme comedy. He has incredible comedic talent and he has such a quick brain for changing things up, assimilating information, reacting in a creative way, and coming up with new ideas he’s just so committed and works so hard. It’s really impressive to watch him work. I always have to remind myself that I have to act in a scene and I can’t just be an audience.

What did you think when Taika Waititi pitched the story for Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder?

Taika came over to my house to talk to me about it. I had not been in the last film, Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok which was so wonderful and had really enjoyed watching it. When he talked to me about coming back, he told me about how Jane would be The Mighty Thor. It was interesting to consider what that experience could be like. The process of working on a film with Taika is so exciting because it’s so improvisatory and just keeps you on your toes all the time. And so it seemed like it would be a really exciting challenge.

The Mighty Thor has a real physicality. How did you prepare for the role?

It was really fun to get to train, for the first time in my life, to be strong. Usually, as women, we’re training to get as small as possible. So it’s exciting to actually be working towards being bigger. It was a really great experience. I worked with a great trainer, Naomi Pendergast. And then also doing the stunt training with the stunt team was incredible. That was fun. I had never done any real training despite having been in lots of action movies, I’d never really done any fight training or anything like that. It was exciting to do flying, take off’s, landings, and that sort of thing.

The wirework helped achieve that sense of swooping around and helping Valkyrie in battle, or just flying in and out of frame. It was fun to look like I’m flying!

Read the full interview in Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder The Official Movie Special, on sale September 19! Plus, interviews with Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Taika Waititi, and a look behind-the-scenes at the making of the hit movie! Pre-order your copy of the book today!

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Mar 24 Oct 2023 - 20:00

D'autres concepts de Gorr, par Justin Sweet :

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Imag1396

Justin Sweet a écrit:
Concept art from “Thor: Love and Thunder” This was an illustration of Gorr at the burial site of his daughter (cropped). #thorloveandthunder #thor #marvel #gorr #conceptart

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Imag1397

Justin Sweet a écrit:
There was a period of time while on "Thor-Love and Thunder" where I was asked to take drawings that the director and one of the lead actors children had done and translate them into real creatures. It was a fun task and I did several of these. This one was a combo of 3 of the drawings. (Edit: the director’s child and an actors child, Taika didn’t draw)
#thorloveandthunder #marvel #marvel #thor #taika #conceptart

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 Horlog11Dim 28 Jan 2024 - 15:00

Divers concepts par Aleksi Briclot :

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 42155410

Aleksi Briclot a écrit:
Concept for Thor look for Thor : Love and Thunder directed by Taika Waititi for #marvelstudios. This armor is referring to different things : Captain America scale torso armor as seen in Avengers : Endgame and also a specific look from the comic books :  the Thor shiny armor from the run by Walt Simonson. With a blue scales torso and a gold armor. I was looking for the balance between a new and refreshing look as well as keeping a link to what we’ve seen in the comic-books. And because also Steve Rogers is one of the few (with Jane?) humans to be worthy and being able to handle Mjolnir I’ve kept the structure of Cap armor on the torso (I’ve hidden the star because it would have been too obvious). And for the Helmet, I was referencing Odin’s one. Like the place of the father is now empty and now Thor is at a new step in his life…maybe a father one? Odinson!
I’ve already shared a concept close to this one. Here the armor is lighter with the golden armored arm.
———-
#thor #chrishemsworth #marvelstudios #mcu #thorloveandthunder #marvel
#conceptart #mjolnir #avengers #avengersendgame #armor #steverogers #janefoster #captainamerica #odin #odinson #stormbreaker #charadesign #marvelcomics #marvelcinematicuniverse #characterdesign

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 41221710

Aleksi Briclot a écrit:
Character design for Thor in Thor: Love and Thunder. Keeping Chris Hemsworth likeness and working on a « casual » outfit. Not the big epic and colorful armor in this case. Something with some zen vibes. I was working from the armor he was wearing in Avengers : Endgame, getting from black to white (following the character evolution in the story, it’s another new step in his path) and I was also referring the scales on the torso of Captain America.

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 42147410

Aleksi Briclot a écrit:
Concept art for Thor played by @chrishemsworth in #thorloveandthunder . A more casual outfit, offering a different mood than his colorful and shiny battle armor. Like some short kimono. Interesting also to work on all those interlaced patterns.

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 41894710

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 41831310

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 41896110

Aleksi Briclot a écrit:
A really early exploration for Gorr for #thorloveandthunder movie. This one was rough but the intent was to work on different possible emotional states of the character. There is a « rule » in storytelling : in order to create a strong involvement of the audience and a sense of believability you need to give your character a wide spectrum of emotions and some failures to help understanding who he is and how he behaves. Why is he acting this way? You need to create empathy-different from sympathy- with him. He or she could be a total asshole but you can understand (mostly through suffering most of the time) why he/she’s acting this way. On a personal level I find it really interesting to think the same way in order to evolve. Good writing involves a lot of psychology.
In this case I find inspiration in the real world with the goblin shark (last slides) which is probably the main inspiration for Alien. The God’s butcher was once a good guy (you got it in the movie) but for some reason he became frenzy and crazy…

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022] - Page 5 41498510

Aleksi Briclot a écrit:
Early design for Gorr in Thor: Love and Thunder. Before #christianbale was casted. Exploring…Always a fun step!

Thor : Love and Thunder [Marvel - 2022]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5