AccueilPercy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 VidePercy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 VideDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 14 Déc - 22:00

Le premier épisode de Percy Jackson sera également disponible sur Hulu :

Le trio lors de l'avant-première mondiale :

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Imag1431

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Banniz12
Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Banniere-chronique-disney

Brozen aime ce message

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.chroniquedisney.fr/
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Ven 15 Déc - 17:10

Entertainment Weekly a écrit:

Rick Riordan's beloved books are finally getting a worthy adaptation. The stars, creators, and producers tell EW how they went about it.

Percy Jackson is exhausted. The 12-year-old demigod has spent all day trying to save the world from… a lack of chemistry.

It’s audition time — but not for Walker Scobell, who was cast early as the titular hero of the new Disney+ series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. With the protagonist in place, the rest of the cast has to be fit around him, especially the crucial roles of Grover Underwood and Annabeth Chase, Percy’s best friends who accompany him on his adventures through modern-day Greek mythology. That means chemistry reads with every possible combination of costars.

As Scobell remembers it, there were 11 candidates competing to play his onscreen best friends, which meant about 30 different trios. Since the young star had to do about three takes with each group, that was almost 100 iterations in all.

“When we finished my chemistry read, I just remember feeling so bad for Walker,” Aryan Simhadri, who ultimately won the role of the satyr Grover, tells EW. “He was very clearly exhausted. There were multiple Grovers at the chemistry read. And so James [Bobin], the director of the first couple episodes, was like, ‘Alright, let’s move onto the next.’ And Walker was just like, ‘That wasn’t it? There’s more??’ I felt so bad.”

All these months later, as he sits next to Simhadri in a joint Zoom interview, Scobell still has his game face on, like a true professional.

“I mean, obviously it was a lot of fun,” he assures us. “I got to hang out with Rick the whole day!”

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Percy-20

That’s Rick Riordan he’s referring to, the prolific novelist who began this whole saga nearly 20 years ago when he first published The Lightning Thief. The story of a young misfit boy learning he’s the son of a Greek god — and that all the scary monsters and scheming deities of classical mythology are alive and well in present-day America — was such a rousing success with young readers that it spawned four sequels and several spinoff series where Riordan brought the same treatment to other ancient mythologies: Roman in Heroes of Olympus, Egyptian in The Kane Chronicles, and Norse in Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard.

But Percy Jackson and the Olympians was the first and best. And, much like Taylor Swift, its appeal to young fans has only grown over time. If you passed by New York’s Prospect Park this summer, decades after the original publication of The Lightning Thief, you were likely to see kids running around in orange T-shirts for Camp Half-Blood (the collection of cabins where Percy and friends learn about their heritage and hone their skills) as they play-acted with homemade swords and shields.

The fandom around Percy and Riordan is strong — and loyal, having survived even after a lackluster first attempt at adaptation. In 2010, at the height of Harry Potter and Twilight mania, The Lightning Thief was made into a movie starring Logan Lerman, Alexandria Daddario, and Brandon T. Jackson as Percy, Annabeth, and Grover. It did just well enough at the box office to justify a sequel (which adapted the second book in the series, Sea of Monsters) but didn’t spawn a film franchise worthy of the wealth of the material or passion of the fanbase. So when Percy Jackson and the Olympians premieres on Dec. 20, the Disney+ series hopes to finally do justice to Camp Half-Blood on screen.

“This is a larger canvas,” Riordan tells EW in a joint interview with his wife Becky, both of whom are executive producers on the show. “It gives us the time to tell the story properly in an episodic manner, which fits the books. We were very lucky to get a team that agreed with that approach.”

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Percy-16

Doing the series as a TV show rather than a film franchise allowed the creators to better reflect the format of the books, and making it in 2023 allowed for a fresh perspective to the characters. Far from insisting the show be word-perfect to the text, the Riordans were very willing to try new ideas. Black actress Leah Jeffries was ultimately cast as Annabeth, even though the character was originally white and blonde. But inclusion has always been a source of strength in Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Percy’s dyslexia, inspired by the Riordans’ own son, is what allows him to see magic and monsters in the first place.

Speaking of monsters, expect a more fleshed-out characterization for the legendary snake-haired Medusa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) on the new show. “In my book, Medusa was pretty much a standard villain. She just comes and goes, and you don’t really get into it too much,” Riordan says. “So it was really fun to work on episode 3 with Jessica. The script was a lot more nuanced, and I think you see a lot more from Medusa’s point of view, which makes it a lot richer.”

“What happens to Percy throughout is that his ideas about both heroes and monsters are challenged constantly,” adds Becky. “That was something we were allowed to play with on this show that you don’t see in the movie at all.”

But no matter how you tell the story, Percy Jackson and the Olympians will rely heavily on its title character. Luckily, to Riordan and the producers, Scobell is Percy. “The whole team is in agreement: Walker Scobell was born for this part,” says the author, who should know. “Don't get me wrong, he's incredibly talented. I'm sure he was born for a lot of roles! But he really is perfect for this. He has that voice down so well, and he embodies who Percy is.”

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Percy-17

A major element of that is age. At 14 years old, Scobell is much closer to Percy’s textual age of 12 than Lerman, who was 18 when he made The Lightning Thief. “When [co-showrunner] Jon [Steinberg] and Rick sent me the script for the first time, in the first scene description it said 'Percy Jackson [12],’” Bobin recalls. “And I just went, ‘Brilliant! Exactly right.’ Because the eyes of a 12-year-old are very different from the eyes of an older kid. I have a kid and a teenager, so I know this: A 12-year-old and a 17-year-old are different universes. A 12-year-old is still young-ish, but is learning so much and still has a really magical appreciation of the world.”

Filming what a 12-year-old sees sometimes means literally filming what a 12-year-old sees, which is why several crucial scenes were shot from the young protagonist’s eye level. A particularly impactful example comes early in the first episode, when Percy and his mother, Sally (Virginia Kull), are on the run from the legendary Minotaur. The camera stays in the car with our hero, as we only get glimpses of the pursuing monster at first.

“Whatever you see in the show, you'll see it through Percy's eyes,” Bobin says. “I love the feeling in that Minotaur sequence because it's very immersive. You're trapped in that small space. And so when the Minotaur’s horn comes through the windshield, it's scary because that's happening to you.”

The Minotaur sequence is key because it separates Percy from his mother, creating his motivation for the rest of the season. Here, again, age matters. While a teenager would probably make any excuse to be independent of their parents, a younger kid still feels that bond deeply. “The god stuff is important, but really it's about a boy saving his mom,” Bobin says.

Sally is important not just to Percy, but to his creator as well. The Riordans are much more involved in the show than they were in the movies. They both were on set often and gave notes on scripts — quite a change, Rick says, from the typically solitary work of a novelist. One of their biggest interventions was making sure the show focused on Percy’s love for his mortal mom over his divine dad.

“We were in a meeting with the execs about how to show Percy's journey, and they were like, ‘Well, Percy really needs to want to see his father,’” Becky recalls. “And so I had to say, ‘Hey, this is not the story. Percy is doing this for his mom. His father needs to earn Percy's respect because he hasn't been there for him.'”

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Percy-18

The series makes clear that the contentious relationship between Olympian gods and their demigod children is not too different from your own dynamic with your parents or friends — which is how Riordan took Greek mythology, which kids often associate with homework, and made it accessible to them in the novels. “That, to me, was part of the fun, just trying to be in Percy's headspace as he meets these family members who are a little out there,” Steinberg says. Co-showrunner Dan Shotz adds, “No one wants to invite Ares to Thanksgiving.”

In their quest to rescue Sally, Percy and his friends encounter some of the legendary gods. Lin-Manuel Miranda shows up as the tricky messenger Hermes, while Adam Copeland trades his wrestling garb for the long black coat of Ares. But even before the kids come face-to-face with Ares, they — and viewers — learn a lot about the war god from his daughter, Clarisse (Dior Goodjohn). Though she initially comes off like the big bully at Camp Half-Blood, Clarisse may just be trying to impress her violent father. “The reason she works so hard and overcompensates is, in my own opinion, because she just wants to be acknowledged by her dad,” Goodjohn explains. “But in my version of it, it'll never happen because I'm not his son.”

After all, despite these glimpses of the gods, the show is really about how their kids navigate this monster-filled world. The young actors impressed all of their adult collaborators with their willingness to put in the effort. Scobell, for one, worked 150 of the 160 days of production on season 1 — and they were not easy days. “They were physical and emotional,” Shotz says. “We’d go from one thing to the next. One day you’re hanging off of an arch, and the next day you're in a train telling your personal story of what you went through.”

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Percy-19

While shooting the series in Vancouver over the summer, the actors say they particularly struggled with hot temperatures, especially when combined with heavy armor and costumes. Which brings us to the epic Capture the Flag sequence. A regular event at Camp Half-Blood, the demigod version of Capture the Flag has inspired real-life imitations among young fans and generated incredible excitement when teased at this year’s New York Comic Con. But filming it was extremely challenging, even for someone like Jeffries, who Bobin says is known for her “placid observation and silent authority” while playing the daughter of the wise goddess Athena.

“That day it was so hot and I had all that dark armor on me. I was dying,” Jeffries recalls. “And then on top of that, a spider actually crawled up inside of my armor. It literally looked like a poisonous spider. It was big and black. I felt something tickling me, and I looked down as its head was going right up into my arm guard. I was about to cry. That was really bad.”

Bobin — who was first introduced to the Percy Jackson books years ago by his kids — has very vivid memories of shooting Capture the Flag, because it was the one time his children came to set. “My son's birthday was on the day we were shooting,” Bobin says. “The props guy said to me, ‘You know what? We've got a spare set, he can have this whole set of Greek armor to take home with him.’ So at the end of day, I called everyone over and said, ‘This is Wilkie’s birthday and as a present, he's allowed to keep his armor.’ I've never seen him so happy.”

Not every viewer of Percy Jackson and the Olympians will get their own set of custom armor, but the creators and stars hope that the new adaptation will be just as happy of a present for those who have waited so long. Though future seasons have yet to be officially announced, the team is hopeful that they can bring this same care to Percy’s full five-book saga (and longtime fans should keep their eyes out even in season 1 for Easter eggs and hints of things to come). It will take even more hard work, of course — after all, there are still major characters to cast, like Athena. Somebody clear Walker Scobell’s schedule!

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Banniz12
Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Banniere-chronique-disney
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Sam 16 Déc - 9:30

lunacave

lunacave

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Sam 16 Déc - 18:12

J’ai eu la chance d’être invitée à l’avant-premiere des deux premiers épisodes à Londres ce matin.

C’était une expérience incroyable et je n’en reviens d’avoir vu les deux épisodes dans la même salle que le trio et l’auteur!

J’ai beaucoup aimé. Plus de détail en spoiler :

Spoiler:

Bref, j’ai hâte de voir la suite!

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Untitl12
DisneyAccessBlog, un petit blog sans prétention sur l'accessibilité dans les parcs Disney.

Flounder69 aime ce message

https://disneyaccessblog.fr/
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Dim 17 Déc - 17:50

Quelle chance @lunacave ! Merci beaucoup pour ton retour ! Very Happy

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Lun 18 Déc - 19:10

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mar 19 Déc - 8:10

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mar 19 Déc - 16:30

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 20 Déc - 17:30

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Sam 23 Déc - 22:00

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 41275610

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 41228710

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Dim 24 Déc - 14:00

La BO, composée par Bear McCreary :

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mar 26 Déc - 12:10

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 27 Déc - 19:10

Extrait VO de l'épisode 3 :

Et affiche pour ce nouvel épisode :

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 41327610

fauna
Modératrice
fauna

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 27 Déc - 21:16

Enfin une excellente adaptation de l'oeuvre originale, ça fait plaisir, les films étaient tellement médiocres.

Gros point noir : le montage, style TV pour insérer la publicité est déjà hyper pénible, je sens que ça va devenir une réelle plaie. Je ne regarde plus ni les chaînes de TV, ni le replay, si l'avenir du streaming c'est ça, ça va sérieusement coincer pour moi car j'abhorre la publicité, les bandes annonces qui se généralisent et le charcutage d'un épisode. Si je paye pour avoir une version sans publicité, c'est aussi pour avoir un format d'épisode qui me convient et pas bourré d'effets fondu au noir, pour éviter des bandes annonces qui me saoûlent. J'ai arrêté Prime car les BA étaient insupportables.

Timon Timauvais
Propriétaire
Timon Timauvais

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 28 Déc - 13:18

J'aime décidément beaucoup cette série. Elle a un côté "doudou", on est en terrain conquis mais on a quand même hâte de voir comment cela va se passer... Les personnages sont ultra attachants en plus...

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Dcpleg26 Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 BannierePubFace Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Banniere-chronique-disney
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Ven 29 Déc - 17:30

Je rejoins vos avis. J'ai adoré les 3 premiers épisodes. Le trio est vraiment charismatique, et me rappelle un peu le charme et l'énergie des premiers Harry Potter. Walker Scobell est le parfait Percy Jackson. Pour le moment, c'est vraiment fidèle au roman malgré quelques discrétions souvent bienvenues, comme le traitement de Méduse que j'ai trouvé très pertinent. Le montage fait en revanche très série télévisée avec ses coupures pour la publicité et c'est dommage. C'est quelque chose qu'on avait perdu avec l'arrivée du streaming, mais peu de doutes que les nouvelles séries vont de plus en plus retourner vers ce format désormais. J'espère qu'une saison 2 sera vite lancée car les acteurs ont déjà bien grandi.

Les premières minutes du premier épisode en VO :

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Sam 30 Déc - 13:10

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Ven 5 Jan - 9:25

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 41606510

Dash
Administrateur
Dash

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mar 9 Jan - 14:12

J'aime bien la série même si je pensais la trouver plus réussie que cela, pour être honnête, surtout après les critiques très positives avant le démarrage.
C'est sympathique et agréable mais je ne crève jamais d'envie de voir la suite. Je poursuis tout de même pour le moment.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Banniere-chronique-disney Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Tumblr10
Disneyland Paris : déc. 1997/avr. 1998/juil. 1999/avr. 2005/aoû. 2005/oct. 2005/fév. 2006/avr. 2006 - Cast Member 2006-2011 - visites régulières jusqu'à aujourd'hui
Walt Disney World Resort : nov. 2008/mai 2011/fév.-mars 2018/sep. 2019/oct. 2022
Disneyland Resort : sep. 2009/mai 2013/nov. 2015/août 2019/déc. 2023
Tokyo Disney Resort : juin 2015/avr. 2016
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort : mars 2016
Shanghai Disney Resort : mai 2016 / juin 2016 / juil. 2016
Disney Cruise Line : mars 2018 (Disney Dream) / sep. 2019 (Disney Fantasy) / oct. 2022 (Disney Wish) / nov. 2023 (Disney Magic) / sep. 2024 (Disney Wonder)
https://linktr.ee/david.scordia
Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 10 Jan - 19:10

L'épisode 5 est disponible !

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 41779410

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 17 Jan - 19:10

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 41929510

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 24 Jan - 19:10

L'avant-dernier épisode est en ligne !

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 42214110

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Sam 27 Jan - 13:10

A Hero’s Journey: The Making Of Percy Jackson And The Olympians arrivera en streaming le 30 janvier 2024 sur Disney+.

press.disneyplus.com a écrit:

Behind-the-Scenes Documentary Special Available Immediately Following Season Finale of “Percy Jackson and the Olympians”

BURBANK, Calif. (January 26, 2024) Immediately following the season finale of the smash hit Disney+ Original series “Percy Jackson and the Olympians,” fans can discover the magic behind the scenes in the original documentary special “A Hero’s Journey: The Making of Percy Jackson and the Olympians.” Featuring the series’ breakout stars, acclaimed author Rick Riordan and the creative team, the 50-minute documentary premieres January 30, 2024 on Disney+ and will give viewers an exclusive look at the production of one of television’s hottest new shows.

As seen in the documentary, series stars Walker Scobell, Leah Sava Jeffries and Aryan Simhadri go on a quest of their own while bringing to life the beloved characters from Rick Riordan’s award-winning books. Alongside a passionate cast and creative team, “A Hero’s Journey: The Making of Percy Jackson and the Olympians” follows these three young stars on the set of the Disney+ Original series as they step into worlds fit for gods, battle unforgettable creatures and perform legendary feats - all while still going to school.

The epic eight-episode “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” which has garnered over 26 million views for its first episode*, will conclude its season at 6:00 p.m. PT on January 30, exclusively on Disney+. Created by Rick Riordan and Jonathan E. Steinberg, “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” is executive produced by Steinberg and Dan Shotz alongside Rick Riordan, Rebecca Riordan, The Gotham Group’s Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Bert Salke, The Gotham Group’s Jeremy Bell and D.J. Goldberg, James Bobin, Jim Rowe, Monica Owusu-Breen, Anders Engström, Jet Wilkinson. The series is from Disney Branded Television and 20th Television.

“A Hero’s Journey: The Making of Percy Jackson” is an Evolve Studios production, directed by Joel Edwards and executive produced by Edwards and Daniel Kiedis.

*Source: According to internal data, the first episode garnered 26.2 million views in its first 3 weeks streaming on Disney+ and Hulu. A view is defined as total stream time divided by runtime.

X: DisneyPlus, PercySeries
Instagram: DisneyPlus, PercySeries
Facebook: DisneyPlus
TikTok: DisneyPlus, percyseries
Hashtag: #PercyJackson
Media Kit: https://press.disneyplus.com/media-kits/percy-jackson-and-the-olympians

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Percyb11

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Percyb10

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Mer 31 Jan - 19:10

Le 8ème et dernier épisode de la première saison de Percy Jackson et les Olympiens est sorti aujourd'hui.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 42445010

Flounder69
Modérateur
Flounder69

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Horlog11Jeu 1 Fév - 18:10

Disney Parks a écrit:

For the first time ever in a Disney park, you can experience the new Disney+ original series, “Percy Jackson and the Olympians,” at Walt Disney Presents in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

For a limited time, the space will feature artifacts and costumes from the show, a photo op and an inside look at the series which chronicles a quest set out by Percy Jackson (son of Poseidon), Annabeth Chase (daughter of Athena) and Grover Underwood (a satyr protector) to find Zeus’ Master Bolt before the summer solstice.

Recently, the cast of the show, Walker Scobell (Percy), Leah Sava Jeffries (Annabeth) and Aryan Simhadri (Grover) heard about the themed activation at Walt Disney World Resort and had to check it out.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Wdwpj810

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Pjcadw10

But like their expansive journey in the show, their visit didn’t just stop there as they explored more of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and EPCOT. You have to take a look at some of the highlights from their day.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Wdwpj410

After their visit to Walt Disney Presents, they landed in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge where Leah channeled her inner Annabeth Chase and led the group to victory on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run using both strategy and wit.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Wdwpj411

Heading from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Toy Story Land, they made a quick stop for a photo with Woody, Jessie, and Buzz Lightyear from Pixar’s Toy Story films.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Wdwpj412

Then, they made their way over to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park where, on Kilimanjaro Safaris, Aryan provided astute facts on the animals like his character, Grover.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Pjcadw11

Next, the group took the Wildlife Express Train to Conservation Station to enjoy The Animation Experience in celebration of National Geographic’s new Disney+ series, “A Real Bug’s Life.” Whose drawing do you think came out best?

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Wdwpj413

The trio couldn’t miss snapping a selfie with the Xandarian Starblaster before hopping on Aryan’s favorite EPCOT ride, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Pjcadw12

And what better way to end the day than Walker showing off his demigod skills by controlling water at Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana in EPCOT?

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023] - Page 3 Pjcadw13

Retrace the steps of the cast of “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” at Walt Disney World Resort and be sure to check out their Disney+ original series now streaming.

Percy Jackson et les Olympiens [20th Television/Disney - 2023]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant